Monday, May 23, 2011

Keri Russell's Home

Last week I received the latest issue of Elle Decor in the mail and featured in it was Keri Russell's Brooklyn home. It is stunning! The neutral color scheme throughout the entire place is so beautiful. I wanted to share with you my favorite parts. 

The living room- so light and gorgeous. And so full of texture! From the fire place to the light fixture and everything in between. It's elegant yet it still looks comfy. Yum.

The kitchen is my favorite part. Normally I prefer white or lighter colors in the kitchen, but this espresso wood paired with the white countertops and walls is awesome. I love the open shelving for cook books and the lights above the island rock.

What's not to love about this dining area? The chairs, the fire place, and all that natural light.

I could only dream of this closet! The rug, mirror, and those shoe shelves? Amazing.

{Check out the entire article here}. 

No comments: